Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm kind of antsy to go hike Granite now... thanks to a good 'ol chat with LBL accompanied by a roll of photos he took two weeks ago.  Anyone?? Up for a hike, perhaps next weekend? 

The conversation began something like this:

LBL: Yes, Katrina?
Me: Oh, just wanted to look out the windows. (His office is all windows and looks out at the mountains and the Sound - we'd been talking earlier this morning about how I have NO windows where I sit.)
LBL: Oh yes, it's important.
Me: It looks like it's going to storm! :)
LBL: What are you going to do this weekend Katrina?
Me: Oh, lots of things.  You wouldn't approve of my weekend plans. (He criticizes me for being too busy with things that are for other people.)
LBL:  What about boys? Are you going to meet any boys?
Me:  Mmm, nope.
LBL:  Oh well then it's all a waste! A waste, Katrina!
.....

No comments: