Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday, after a 10-hour work day, I decided it was too pretty to get on a bus and miss the last couple hours of sunshine. It was warm, Seattle was in it's prime, and I was wearing my favorite heals (cute, and surprisingly comfortable). I decided to head to the library (time to re-check out Brothers K, hopefully for the last time!). Then, I walked to Urban and Anthro, did a little wandering. There were plenty of sale signs out and about. I found one of the aprons I'd been eyeing, on sale. :)


I also found a couple dresses, and a cream sweater (you know those items you realize weekly you need, but you never end up buying? For me, that's a cream sweater. Everything looks better in gray. The sweater I bought last night, looked SOOO much better in this charcoal grey color they had. But as I will show you some time, I don't need a grey sweater.)

Walking around downtown on a sunny Seattle day, with a book from the library, a beautiful new apron and a couple sundresses... some days are just sweet... even some 10-hour work days.

No comments: