Thursday, April 26, 2012

My new strategy for finding music:   Check out all the bands on the lineup for Music Festivals. 

Maybe not genius, but it seems pretty brilliant to me at the moment. 

Sasquatch seems to have a few things to show me.  How many of those names I've heard, and not checked out, I cannot tell you, but there is a lot!   Not to mention a few more that I do know, and love. 

Sitting next to a drummer/ architect is pretty entertaining at moments.  Thankfully, he doesn't sit there all day drumming his pen or tapping his finger (probably because he usually has a mouse in his hand), but every so often something happens.  Today, I looked over as I heard this odd half sliding half creaking noise, over and over and over.  He smiles and says, "That's cool," only pulling his eyes away at the last second from the glass sample panels he's repeatedly sliding over one another. There's already a little laughter in his eyes by the time they meet mine.

This, and the questions about last night's concert are what sparked this post... with a serious of festival talk in the middle. 

No comments: