Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last night we baked and prepped food for the camping trip.  I fell asleep on the kitchen banquette around midnight and woke up to a plate full of cookies and a kitchen of clean dishes (after hearing tid bits of some interesting conversation - leave guys "alone" in the kitchen and it's bound to happen).  I switched my final load of laundry and went straight to bed.  I still have yet to check out the tents, grab chairs, or pack, but I kind of don't care.  lol.  More than preparing any of the meals last night, we made ridiculous amounts of treats (pumpkin bread, cookies and muddy buddies!), sipped wine, and laughed. And that was more than enough to "prepare" me for the weekend.  This is going to be a fantastic time.  And I think we'll be more than well fed. 

PS - This weekend I get to check off one of the 25 Goals. :)

No comments: