Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reasons I haven't been blogging this week:

(I have a list)

-I feel like I'm wasting part of who I am by not writing something bigger.
-I hate that I can't post pictures and I'm just loading you all up with heavy text.
-Last weekend feels like too much to capture, and I'd hate to do it without photos.
-I really like life right now, and I like living it more than describing it.
-I work at an office that provides very few opportunities in the day to blog.
-In the evenings, I have better things to do than blog.
-In the mornings, if I get out of bed in time, I know I should run rather than sit at a computer for any more  time than I already do all day long..
But I hope to get back to writing a bit more artistic work soon. 

Camping was fantastic.  It was so refreshing to be outdoors, and to be there with a group of people who are kind and funny and up for shenanigans.  It's what I needed. It was like dumping a bucket of cold water onto my life... made me feel my hands and fingers, made my toes tingle.  Made me taste a bit of adventure and remember what it's like to take a risk.  Be it running around a fort at night, climbing the face of a mountain, or opening my heart a bit more.  I'm grateful for those people.  I'm also grateful I got to check off one more of my 25 goals for the year.  I have a lot more to go!

No comments: