Friday, August 22, 2008

Kim posted this quiz today, and with a few extra minutes here I decided to as well. I was surprised by the trend in my answers, as well as my result. Surprisingly, I think it's acurate. I'm definitely a touch person....let me know if you think it's acurate...and take it yourself, I want to know your results :)




You are the Sense of Touch



You are a highly sensitive and easily moved person.

You love to get as close to other people as possible.

Human connection is very important to you.



You are also likely to be an animal lover who loves animals as much as humans.

In fact, you like almost anything soft!

You have expensive taste in clothes and furniture. It's all about the fabric.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am the sense of sound.

~a

Anonymous said...

my mom and dad wanted to do it too. my mom is sound too and my dad is sight! =)
~a

Katrina Hope said...

kim was sight as well.

Sound huh? I think that I am probably the least sound (and taste).

I wouldn't have expected to be touch, but I can see how it is pretty true about me :/ I would say smell and sight...I noticed with all of them, I picked the outdoor things like the feel of the first crisp day, or how it feels to go swimming...for my childhood, I remember playing outside in my back yard and in the cul-de-sac more than anything they list- smells outside of skunk cabbage, and the feel of the creek, and the sight of our fort beside Rob's house... I think the trend was more 'outdoors' then it was touch :)

I wonder if Rob's would end up taste?

Ash- do you feel like yours were accurate??

Katrina Hope said...

wow ash...I just went and looked up what they say about "sound" and that does sound (no pun intended) a good deal like you ;)

Anonymous said...

ya, i thought sound was alot like me. but i could probably say the same about touch and sight as well.
~a

Anonymous said...

this is fun. i was sight which i totally understand.
~morgan marie

Katrina Hope said...

Yeah, I can believe sight would make sense for you, miss painter. :)

Morgan said...

i am sight

Katrina Hope said...

I think we are seeing a trend with sight and painters...perhaps we should get Pastor Kevin up painting one sunday morning...? Discover a secret talent?