I'm stealing this from Megs because my entire family will love it!!!
Dates I think about planning…. eventually.
I am single, but that does not stop me from planning kick ass dates in a future world where I have a future honey that enjoys the same things I do.
- Gun range.
- Professional Stunt Driving lessons (Yeah, if and when I am made of money)
- Scavenger hunts in a big city library.
- Woolrich outlet store in Woolrich, Pa
- MMA classes
- Drive in movies with a homemade dinner
- Dance lessons
- Playing with nieces, nephews, cousins, any little kids. There is just something great about getting back to the care free attitude with little ones.
- Kickball guys verse girls.
- Never ending tally of thumb wars. Just pick up where we left off ex. 32-21, in your favor, for now.
- Music festivals. Newport Folk Fest especially.
- Laying around watching movies and eating bacon.
- Laying around and reading the same book.
- Flea market, each go in with $20 separate and haggle for the best present for the other person.
- Go to the local arcade and play any of the games with the gun controllers, take a nearly endless supply of quarters and snacks.
- Make things. Bookshelves, bed frames, tables, anything.
- Get dressed up and sight see. Be a tourist.
- You teach me something, I teach you something. I teach you how to bake french bread, you teach me how to tie special crazy knots.