Friday, September 23, 2011

First sips of deliciousness 
Sorry if this photo is stepping over that line of obnoxious "let me share every detail of my life."  (You know, the ones who post every time they have a 'great exercise' a cute outfit, or read their bible? One's fine. Maybe even one a day.  Don't turn our livefeeds into your life's daily stage directions.)  But, I am very excited, and since I've been spamming you with my personal journey of coffee-surrender these past weeks, I feel it only proper to share this moment of sheer happiness and celebration with you, my beloved readers.
Turns out, when you've been off coffee for a bit, it can give you quite a caffeine high.   After a couple hours of serious giggles and hyperness at work, I am crashing.   That was interesting.   (2 hours to go. And lots to now do.)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yay I'm glad you can have coffee again!! I'm proud of you for sticking to your fast, I know it was hard to give it up!