Thursday, September 29, 2011

These three dresses are so lovely. As I was looking at them, I started thinking back on dress shopping with my sister Kim, and then Elise. The fact that Elise brought me along on such a special day still touches my heart deeply and remains one of my most treasured memories. I just realized for the first time a fun detail: Kim brought along Tina with us girls and my mom when she went in search of her dream dress. Kind of fun when you see families tied in many ways.



4 comments:

Elsa Juliet Walker said...

wedding dresses:)

Katrina Hope said...

Mmhmmm. I don't know where or how "wedding dresses" began, but I'm so glad they did - one of the most beautiful traditions ever. :)

Kristin Kelly said...

Those a very pretty.

Unknown said...

I ADORE the first one!! AND her hairstyle is perfection with it! Timeless is the key when it comes to wedding dresses ;-)