Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This cracked me up... as it sounds very, very familiar to me. I think a couple (strike that - three, no, more) of my best friends would be classified as Left Brain. Only, insert "words" where it says "numbers" - for ONE of them.

And then, I saw this.   : /

At first, I felt mocked.  lol.  I can see a mix of both in all of my friends the more I think about it... and in me.  And I think we should all be grateful for that.  But still, fun to see how friendships grow across these paths and between these very different personalities.  We're better for the people we allow close to us.  Life is so much more of a joy when we stop trying to turn others into ourselves, and we begin to see how much we need one another... Friendships become blessings (not to mention, communication begins to become a bit easier). 

No comments: