Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The past couple weeks, I've been relearning that the Lord is near.  And that all of life is designed to cause us to turn into Him.  I'm not exactly an extrovert, or an introvert I guess (I talked about this with a wise friend for a bit yesterday). I do like for things to be worked out. So even though I naturally don't talk about the things that are deepest in my heart, I'll try to talk out whatever's gone awry in a friendship.  But, every now and then I seem to enter these seasons where I can't really explain or figure out what exactly has gone wrong... and it seems to usually be a pile at once.  And that also results in or coincides with a sort of alone season.  And then I remember that I just have to turn into Him.  Just sit and let Him be near, because I'm not going to be able to sort this one out in my head, or with my words as much as I want it to all just be right

No comments: