Monday, September 19, 2011

Hilarious:

(From Willow Bird Baking)

"Pets make people weird. One day you’re a normal, reasonable adult that people can take seriously. Then you get a pet.
Suddenly you’re schnookie-wookums-ing, buying them furniture that is bigger and more expensive than your own, dressing them up in Santa hats for the annual Christmas card, and giving them their own theme posts on your blog (Caturday is the best day!)"


***
Sorry guys, I know I said I wouldn't do it (and trust me, I've been sparing you from countless photos of un-Daniel-like-deliciousness! You never realize how many photos on blogs are of these things 'til you can't have them.  It's true, I've realized blogs are full of two things mostly: delicious food, and boys/ cute couples.)  Back to it, I'm going to cook this on October (hold on checking the calendar) yep, 16th!

Hello, Pumpkin-Spice Pull-Apart Bread with that handsome Butter Rum Glaze. :)

No comments: