Friday, October 31, 2014

Every day I feel my young, cool self dying just a little more.  Most concerts my friends go to, I have to google. I almost always love them.  But I also am months behind the group. That's why I'm gonna indulge myself for one of my last chances to say this:



I liked her before she was cool.  Waaaay before she was cool.  Thank you.  Thank you. 


In 2006 two of my favorite new artists were T. Swift and Miss Miranda. I had pre-ordered the first of one and had a pre-released copy of the other.  I think I called it. 


Now, feel free to send me music recommendations.  Because otherwise, I may just keep listening to my Norah and Avril on repeat. :(  My days of cool are gone - this DJ will happily take requests tonight.

1 comment:

samara said...

:) Ok, lately I've been listening to a lot of Imogen Heaps Sparks album ("Me the Machine" and "Propeller Seeds" are stand outs). I'm also a long-time fan of Kye Kye, whose Fantasize and Fantasize remix are stellar. Recent find: Sucre. I think Relevant is still spinning her recent EP and it has incredible range! Then, of course, Sleeping at Last. Always Sleeping at Last.