Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dad and I met for coffee today and I thought I'd share a few of the funny comics we found in the newspaper... I'll admit up front, these will be most funny to my family and a few of my closest friends who have known me forever...but you'll all get a kick out of them.

Two words: cheese; hoollahoop (is that three words?)
I laughed at this one above, I think its my favorite. Dad thought it was pretty good too. I am not sure if this is something I'd more likely say to Kris, or she would say to me...

Kris- sound like a phone call we might have? lol.
Disclaimer: my mother has never driven into a tree, or up a tree. Though she has found her way into an impossible number of impossible scenarios. Love ya momma--- but stay off the roof and out of the trees!

I think this last one was probably Kris and Kim's favorite! lol.

PS. two posts in one day..try to keep up Kim! hehehe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh please - I don't see two posts in one day, I see two posts in two days??? Clever comics, though I don't get the first one. Is that supposed to be dad? Those were pretty funny though. Definately the one about things getting better and then getting worse again.. Hee hee.

Katrina Hope said...

they were in the SAME DAY!

Anonymous said...

She used to put Hula Hoops in the driveway and stick cheese slices in the middle and wait there for all the ants to come and once there were tons of ants coming and going, she called it her ant circus. That is the explanation of the first comic. I told her only I would get that one. She was such an odd child.

Kristin