Monday, May 21, 2007

So I had a wonderful weekend. Friday night I headed over to the Morrills after work and had dinner with the family- soo yummy by the way. Then Aime, Katy and I stopped by Starbucks and headed to the rainy down town Seattle. We stopped at REI to meet up with Aime's friend (very funny girl- and sweet). I ended up buying my first pair of hiking boots....soo excited! Then the four of us went to get dessert at a really yummy place- can't remember the name of it...hmm. But it was GOOD!

Aime and I stayed up late talking in bed and catching up. I heard several grose nurse stories, lol, missed those. Saturday morning we were up bright and early for our hike!! We went to PuPu Point with Tim and Jamie. It was sprinkling when we left the house that morning- but with a little prayer, it turned out to be a beautiful day!! I loved the hike, even though I am definitely sore! I can't wait for our next adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This view looks awesome! Very pretty.