Wednesday, March 05, 2014



6/25


Insurgent by Veronica Roth.  It was okay.  I'm angry about the end.  Maybe talk to me about it again in a few weeks.  I liked Divergent a great deal, Insurgent a little less, and Allegiant the least of them all.  At moments, I found myself annoyed with the characters decisions and inability to learn through THREE books. I didn't gain the same incredible attachment to them as one does in the Hunger Games.  I did tear through each of them fairly quickly, and that says something perhaps.  But again, now that I have finished the series, I would rate them only "okay." 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

SAME. Loved Divergent. Mediocre towards Insurgent. And keep trying to pick Allegiant back up but find it so incredibly dull.

Katrina Hope said...

I think the lesson we can all take away from this is, never write a trilogy.