Monday, March 31, 2014



I helped put out three proposals last week.  On top of other things - if you only knew. By Friday, my body (I believe) began to kick into stress mode.  You see, I handle stress really well.  Until I don't.  Then I black out.  Thankfully, I've learned the warning signs - like shaking, sweating, the room beginning to move when I'm sitting still. I apparently also get migraines from stress now.  Or it's something else, because John and I have both been sick on and off (and mostly on) for a few months now.

Suffice to say, I'm seeing a doctor today.

But I think it's just stress.  And maybe allergies.

Seriously folks, I put out three proposals last week.  And worked a 12 hour day on Monday, on less than 4 hours of sleep.  Please, hold the applause. ;)




No comments: