Monday, August 17, 2015

In exactly 3 weeks - 21 days - John and I take off for Europe. We'll have 5 weeks - or 34 days - of wandering the streets of Paris, Bilbao, Barcelona, Dublin, London, Monte Carlo, Nice and so much else and anywhere else we feel so inclined.

Disconnected - far away - together.


I think waiting to take our honeymoon may have been the smartest thing we've ever done.  We're ready to adventure, relax, focus, and just get lost together. Goodbye house, jobs, cars, pets and all other good and distracting things. Goodbye stress, pressure and a world of expectations.

Hello just you and me and Paris.

1 comment:

samara said...

This makes me SO happy! After all the dreaming and yearning I've witnessed on your blog, I'm so glad you're finally able to go and luxuriate in these beautiful places :D