Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It is TURF TOE, sorry if I made yet another typographical error. And, I can now shed some more liight on the issue. So, my big toes on both feet were hurting really bad all week, but by yesterday they had started to feel considerably better, so I decided to sub in the indoor soccer game again last night. Part way into the game (past half time) my left big toe began to hurt really TERRIBLY bad when I put pressure on it in a particular way. I hopped out of the game and took off my shoe to check it, beginning to consider if I should even get my toe x-rayed. Well. I have had this deep red toe nail polish on all week, and it had started to get rubbed off a little last night in the game, so I was able to see the bottom of the nail (toward the joint of the toe)- and yes- I was very suprised to see that it was all a deep blue. I sat out a couple minutes and then finished out the game. When I got home I took off the polish on both feet, and found that both of my big toes are all bruised under the nail. The left foot is really terrible, and now everyone has me scared I am going to lose the nail- grose, i know! :( My feet hurt even worse then last week- it honestly hurts to walk because putting pressure on them hurts- and shoes hurt really bad. Well- I thought I should share this important development with you all. I am not sure this is even classified as 'turf toe' but if so, this is one of the worst cases!!! I hvae never seen this happen to my feet, at least not this bad. I don't know if its from my shoes, or if from one of the guys when they stepped on my feet in the game- who knows. :( OKay, glad I've shared, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewww...that sounds awful. Maybe you should ice your feet, that might help? You should take a picture of them and put it on your blog...ha!

Maybe your feet are still growing and now your shoes are too small. Or maybe you have ingrown toenails? :-) Mom's good at getting those out!

Hope you feel better!

love you.

Anonymous said...

Kim is such a mom. So funny. Tough it out ya little baby. ; P