Sunday, November 05, 2006

I am doing a poor job of keeping my blog updated. Our computer has become much slower- or our internet has actually. So, I don't often have the patience to wait for it all to load. Plus I write so much lately that after I finish doing my homework, I don't necessarily feel like writing in my blog. But I know I ought to. PLus, life is largely the same ol'- same ol'.

Well- I found out I am doing good in college- in at least 2 out of 3 classes. I had a midterm in Italian on Friday and I am very nervous to get it back. I hope I did well! I like learning what I am, I enjoy it alot!

Mom, Kris, the girls (Katherine and Kolleen), me, Todd, and our neighbor Paul all went rollerskating last night. It was a very random group- but it was the most fun I have had rollerskating! I laughed so hard! (but don't worry- I didn't pee my pants.) Then I came home and read the new Nicholas Sparks book until a quarter to three- I finished it in bairly over 2 days! I still don't know how I feel about it. I loved it and hated it and kind of just feel- I don't know :/ Anyways...I am sure Kim will comment more on it as she reads it. Now tonight I have my homework to finish, but mom is on the phone behind me and the tv is on so I am waiting for all that to be gone and then I will finish my homework (all I have left is what I need to do on the computer).

There were a lot more fun things yesterday too- I should start from the beginning. I got up REALLY late and went and jumped i Kris' bed- where I joined myself to her plans for the day, lol. I didn't think we would actually end up getting to spend the day together again- but I am very glad we did! We were gonna go get some coffee to start the day, but when we realized that day was home, and up we decided we wanted him to come with since we don't see him much these days. So, with mom's approval, the three of us headed out for coffee (which became coffee and quiche). It was a good time and we talked for hours. I really enjoyed it!

Then, we came home and I quickly retreated to my room to get back to my book, but Kris came in and teased me and we ended up going to a movie. We called Todd, who happened to be heading to a movie with his cousin so we met at Woodinville and all saw Catch A Fire. (Thats how Todd ended up being part of the rollerskating). After the movie we sat outside for a while and talked- then Kris and I headed home. We picked up mom, the girls, and our neighbor Paul (lol) and went to the rink. It was a blast- and mom has still got some stuff! I have never seen her skate I think, until last night. It was a good time- if I haven't already made that clear.

I played in an indoor game last monday with a bunch of people from church- it was fun- even though we got spanked! I have never lost by so much in my life! truly! I also got really bad trug toe I think- like REALLY bad. It's wiers. Its been almost a week and my big toes on each foot are still sore, primarily near the nail.

UGH- I want to do my homework. I can't wait to get a lap top. Hopefully I will get it sometime this week! I'm supossed to call Chris this week about getting set up to start working for him. YEAH! OKAy, I hope this was enough to fill you all in...and not too random and confusing, lol! LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I almost wish I didn't read this. I'm sad, and miss you and Kris. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I wish I was with you, Kris and dad when you went to coffee. Crap. I haven't started reading Dear John yet, I'm still on hold for my copy from the library. I can be patient though. I have another 2 books I need to finish anyway. What the heck is trug toe? Sounds gross. Does it make your feet stink? That might explain a lot. Well I hope to get out of here (work) early, tonight is the CMAs and they're 2 blocks from where I work - scary. Traffic is gonna suck. I love you and miss you. If you watch the CMA's, look for Jeff Batson, he's going to the CMA's with his girlfriend Lindsey. Must be nice to afford $500 a ticket :-)

Love you.

Anonymous said...

We did have a fun weekened didn't we? Kim, I think she meant rug toe and it's when you hurt your toes from stopping and going on the carpet so much. Kinda like when your toes hurt from uncomfortable heels and your feet slide forward so your toes hurt from being pushed into the shoe. I think. We missed you this weekend too! But soon we will all be playing together again!
Kati. You need to to proof read your blogs or something.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me? What's this "But soon we will all be playing together again"????? Was that a Freudian slip, my dear? They forgot to tell you that while they were having a BLAST at the Roller Rink & Theatre,
you know where 'ol Dad was.... as usual. But that's OK.. because on the 1st weekend in December, Me and 'ol Cort will be watchin' the Football Championships!!! :-) ..And
with Thanksgiving AND Christmas vacation coming up..... I'M GONNA BE OFF FOR A WHOLE 11 DAYS !!!!!
YIIII- HAWWWWWWW !!!

Anonymous said...

As the country singer likes to belt out before the game.... "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!!"

Unknown said...

Um....I'm just curious why the only way I ever hear from dad is by reading Kati's blog which rarely gets updated anyway. What is up with that? And I don't feel sorry for you Dad that you were working, cause I try to call you at work all the time and you NEVER answer your phone or even return my calls. so wah.