Saturday, October 28, 2006

So...I am updating my blog.

I am on the phone and watching Raising Helen and attempting to write simultaneously. I'm not promising this will make sense.

I slept in really late today and then went to run an errand with Kris and then we went and sat at Starbucks and drank tea. She read Frankenstein out loud to me. I like being read too, lol. However, it probably isn't the best because I can't make comments in the text. I am really liking this book- and hating it at the same time. Its crazy how well Mary Shelley writes it with people telling stories inside of other people telling stories inside of other people telling stories. But the story itself is really sad. really sad. OOOh- speaking of good books I am excited for the new Nicholas Sparks book!!! Woohoo! Although his last couple ones haven't been all that great to me.

Sorry my blogs are so short lately. I am enjoying school, but its been a lot of work. I start working the week after next I think. And in the mean time I am going to do my best to do some temp work in Bellevue. Arivederci. LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really nice of your sister to read to you. You must have a really great sister! I feel like there was another really great story from this weekend that you left out but I can't seem to remember what it was ; ) J/k love you
The sister who no longer signs her name.