Friday, October 20, 2006

I had my second Italian quiz today...and I want to cry. I got an A on my first one (bairly), and I'm thinking maybe a C on this one. Infact, I'd almost rejoice over a C! I missed my bus yesterday, so I missed my class yesterday, so I missed the review yesterday! Yep. So, although I worked (and have been working) really hard on learning it all...I never guessed that there would be a bunch of geography on there! Yep! We did something in class the day before yesterday where we talked a bunch about Italy and its geography so I should have known it might be on the quiz. All that to say: yes, me. crying. OKay, not on to the rest of my homework. I have about an hour of being home alone left and I really need to take advantage of it! Love ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sooo.....what else is new with you? Have you been following one tree hill???!!!! It's so good this year! Peyton is being stalked by a guy who claims to be her brother! Hope your still doing well in school - love you and miss you!!
Kim