Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ciao! Mi chiamo Katrina. Sono di Seattle. Sto benissimo!

Okay, so its not mind blowing, but it hasn't yet been a week, lol. Just you wait, I will be your little Italiano Bella! hehe.

I really should actually get to my homework. Whoever said that MCs improves your study skills, was wrong. I am way worse now at getting my homework done than I EVER was!

I dyed my hair, its dark brown now. Its not much darker than my real color in winter, it just looks kind of extreme because it covered the highlights I had. I'll try to get a picture up so you can see.

I have home group tonight, I am going to Dustin and Misty's homegroup, and I am house sitting for the Ruffs for this week and I need to make sure I atleast stop by there on my way to homegroup. This is why I must go and do my homework! LOVE YOU!

Alla prossima!
(until next time)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you did your hair too huh? Kris just got hers done too she said. I'll have to look for pictures of both of yours so I can see what its like. I'm getting mine done next weekend. I'm going with a new girl, so cross your fingers that it works out! Glad to hear your liking school. I'll try to call you either tonight or this weekend sometime.

Love ya!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I got my hair done too !!!! You should see it - it looks great !!
bzzzzzzzzzzzz I miss my family :-(