Monday, October 16, 2006

I want to shoot myself in the stomach...AAAWH!
Thought I would just share that, lol.

So apparantly there are some readers who feel that I am random, that I write like I talk, that I talk random. Hmm. Thats interesting to note. (Uhum, Jason...and Kim). Sorry, something in my throat. Well, I will try to keep that in mind as I journey through my past few days for you. Because of this new concern, I will infact use the best ordering format I know-I will number my specific thoughts for you so as not to tire anyone as we transfer from one to next.

1.) I am in major pain right now, I left class early.
2.) I have my first midterm. It is a take home test which I received last Friday and will be due this Friday. I should work on it some more. I have already done a portion of it, and I have yet to write 3 seperate 1-page essays on 3 of the 6 specific texts.
3.) I am also in process of writing my first paper. The rough draft was turned in last friday and the final will be due next monday. I am writing about Plato's opinion of poetry not being an art and why he believed it should not be looked to for wisdom. I like writing, but it was a lot harder to get into then I had expected- mainly because it has been so long since I have written that type of a paper/ essay. Oh, I better be careful not to run on too long about this, huh Jason? Ooops, sorry- my hand slipped on the keyboard- random chance that it happened to type that name.
4.) I also took my first Italian quiz, which I studied really hard for. I got a 91.5% I was happy. I AM happy.
5.) I want to study in Italy this spring, or next spring. I think it would be incredible and the UW has a program which I can earn my 15 credits this spring quarter in Rome!!!!
6.) I need to e-mail Chris Ruff because I am going to start working at UIEvolution again.
7.) I am doing laundry...now that was a bit random huh? Kim, Jase, you two okay? You still following? Alright.

Just having some fun ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO

<3 Katrina Hope

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh? I don't know if I follow. Just kidding - girl, you are going to get me in trouble! Sweetie, if you read this, I said the BOTH of us thought she was a bit random....and can I get an amen from someone else out there that this might be true???!!! ha! You need to do Italy - what an amazing opportunity, I would have gone in a heartbeat if it was offered to me. Glad to hear your doing well in school - there was never a doubt :-) My sisters are so smart.

Love you Kati!!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand you when you talk sequencial. Kim and Jason know nothing of twin talk.

Kim Kati is so smart. I am just a smart ass. Right daddy? hehe.

Jason-ooh boy ya lookin like ya like what see won't you come over and check up on it....

I frieken saved that for hard times

This sister who no longer signs her name. ; )