Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This is mainly for Kim and Jason,

WE HAVE LOTS OF SNOW! It dumped yesterday and then froze- Kris got stuck about a mile from Barco and had to leave her car and walk to Barco's and it took dad a really long time to get home from everett. Meanwhile...I was home from classes by 1:30 and was safe and warm- until later when I went out and played in the snow for hours and hours! We had a snowball fight and played tackle football down at the school (always fun in deep snow), and then Rob and I went sleding after everyone else went in. UW didn't cancel classes at their Seattle campus (though they did at their Bothell and Tcaoma campus'! dangit) but I e-mailed my teacher and told her I couldn't make it in. So..a wonderful day at home in the snow, again. I'm hoping we decorate our tree today, we have had it sitting on the back porch for days now. HEY LOVE YOU ALL and I wish some of you atleast were here to play with me in the snow...Kris, we could have built a big igloo!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it sounds like a great time, I'm so jealous! I wish you had taken some pictures - did you? I would love to see what it looked like at home. I saw a picture from the Seahawks game on Monday night of the field with all the snow - how crazy! This week its been 70 degrees outside! But by tomorrow its supposed to get down to 34. I love you bunches and bunches!!

Anonymous said...

So I clocked it this morning and I actually walked 2 miles to get to Barco's house. What a night that was. I have been re-united with my car. Thank God she is ok. Snow is much more fun when you are younger. Kati is denying her age. You should have seen her last night Kim. She is so still 5. She was building a snowman (actually snow woman) all by herself at like 11 pm last night. So cute
Kristin