Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello friends, my blogging has slowed as of late, I know. Life has been wonderful, and exciting, and busy.

My Life's Table of Contents:
1. My friend, Heidi, is currently living in my room with me (she moves out next week to start MCs! very exiciting!)
2. I want to be a burning one! NO, I AM a burning one! I have been feeling passion stirring more and more inside me, and I am anticipating a great move to come soon! I am not sure what it is, but it is creative and powerful and its being birthed in me now!
3. School starts on the 24th! Woohooo, but I am still so not ready! :0
4. Work is....um, transformative still..just waiting and not being anxious.
5. Last Saturday was Revive night and it was amazing! God so met us in a sweet way. Seriously, I felt I could taste the sweetness of His presence on my tongue. I love Him.
Keep checking my creative blog, because I plan to post a pic of how the Lord spilt out of me that night. I was like- what?!! *but in a good way.
(notice how much fun I have with my grammatical symbols?...hmm, lol.)
6. Bill Johnson was at our church yesterday- morning and afternoon services, both incredible! I feel even more passion,...I think he tossed some spice in the spirit soup (yeah, again, I don't know where this comes from...lol.)
7. So many exciting new things- I'm taking new risks and starting off on new adventures, and I can't wait to give details..but I can't right now, some are forbidden to tell right now, but most details are just unknown. :0

There is something coming, turning, tubmling.....can you hear it?


HAHAHAAAAA!

(I love you all...!)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

so tumbling with you