Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Okay ya'all. Time for a call up. You need to comment. If you read it, you should have some sort of response to it, so respond, pleease. lol.

Now that that is taken care of, on to other matters of importance. I am currently sitting on campus. Today is my first day of classes, and I headed in early to savor the experience. Tyson started at 8:30 and Braden at 9:30- we we all went in early together for coffee on the way :) We have some new comers too this year which I am very excited about, Samara and Andrew start at UW today, and we should get to see more of Pierce too. Plus Lyndsey (Abbott) is back after taking last Winter off. It is going to be a great quarter. I am taking all english classes, two lit and one short story writing. Also, I will likely be declaring my English Degree and applying for the Creative Writing School in the next couple of weeks. I am rather excited! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to blog my dear in order to recieve comments :-P

Anonymous said...

wow, your classes sound like so much fun! i want to take those! email me some of your fun assignmetns, like maybe from the short story class!
and i am working on that story and will get it to you eventually. i am just looking for that creative inspiration, oh, and time. =)
love you
~a

Anonymous said...

well kati, i basically love you and think you are amazing... and i ALWAYS read your blog, so i will make an effort to comment more often.
love you
morgan marie

Rachel Sarah said...

I keep checking your writing blog....