Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How do people make it through life without a sister? ~Sara Corpening



A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty



A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added. ~Chris Montaigne



If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine



You can kid the world. But not your sister. ~Charlotte Gray



The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. ~Clara Ortega



Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. ~Carol Saline



To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega



An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman. ~Author Unknown



In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. ~Author Unknown



A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self. ~Marian Sandmaier



Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five. ~Pam Brown



Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. ~Susan Scarf Merrell



Sisters share the scent and smells - the feel of a common childhood. ~Pam Brown



We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory. ~Evelyn Loeb



We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. ~Charlotte Gray



You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories. ~Deborah Moggach



It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. ~Pam Brown



An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. ~Pam Brown



A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~Author Unknown



The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. ~Cali Rae Turner



I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother's Day and some who will never speak again. But most are like my sister and me... linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best. ~Patricia Volk

For my sisters, I love you Kim & Kris!!
Love, "Little One" aka, "Stinky" aka, "Animal" aka, "ubiboobi-[less]" aka, Kati Lady aka,...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love that.

Unknown said...

Awww.....so precious. I miss you Little One. There is truly nothing better than sisters. I can't wait to hang out with you and Kris, I miss you guys like crazy. Soon and very soon.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Such a sweet post, and I love the new background on your blog btw.

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to have you both. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love you both. P.S. I have looked at and showed this blogs to friends at least 10 times. : ) Miss you Kimmy.
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! You're gonna make me cry, Krissy... How can you get sooo
sentimental on me.. but I've gotta be strong.. I better go and put this away.. choke.. ;-O

Katrina Hope said...

Dad. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing