Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am ready to be done being sick. Today I went to the doctor yet again and found I have a sinus infection. Lovely. At least i can expect to be all rid of this stuff by next week! I am at the point where you start to feel guilty almost for being sick....you start to wonder if you are the weird sick kid who people don't want to get too close to. LOL.

Maybe I shouldn't laugh.

Well, I'd like to announce that my car is clean- er. And that I am already in week 3 of classes- that means 7 weeks (and two days) left until finals....and 8 weeks (and 2 days) until summer!

Also, we've moved our office from Bellevue to Kirkland, right near the church which is super exciting for me! (less traffic, easier lunch dates!)

And, I am listening to hear if I am to go to Monroe. :)

In case you hadn't realized it, life is exciting!

3 comments:

kaylee@life chasers said...

yippee skippy! and you know what i think about the monroe decision ;)

Unknown said...

I heard about the Monroe thing from Katie while they were here in Tennessee. I was curious if you were going to go out there or not.

Rachel Sarah said...

I'm squealing right now! We are anxiously awaiting who will hear and answer the call to the "Monroe thing." The "Monroe PEOPLE" are eager to receive you.