Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Inventory Time.

While filling up on gas I decided to open the back of my car and take a quick look. When I started counting up the items I began to laugh. Ready? No lies...

1. Two tennis rackets
2. Soccer ball
3. Soccer gear (cleats, shinguards, socks)
4. medical tape; bandaids; advil; individual wipes for my mac (laptop)...
5. sunblock
6. suntanning lotion
7. pillow
8. two blankets
9. scissors
10. wine bottle opener
11. two books (The Magician's Assistant; Prague)
12. a gift bag (just in case....also have tissue paper)
13. blank thank you cards
14. stamps
15. maps
16. gift cards I've been given
17. baby powder
18. antibacterial wipes
19. ice scraper (this one makes sense)
20. contact solution (I don't wear contacts)
21. sunglasses
22. morgan's jeans, perfume, and ipod cord
23. two coats (rain coat; pea coat)
24. bible and notebook (just took them out when I got out though)
25. body spray
26. deoderant
27. toothbrush
28. tooth paste
29. floss
30. mouth wash
31. towel
32. tank top (not dirty--- all these things are clean and there in case I need them, lol....they are my notorious "emergency kit")
33. tea cup and saucer
34. slippers
35. slipper-socks
36. clean socks
37. hot chocolate mix
38. make-up (common for girls)
39. mini-bible
40. highlighter, red pen, black pen (important to have both colors)
41. ipod adapter (always!)
42. work laptop
43. work key-card/badge
44. hat
45. water bottle
46. a rock (it looks like a heart!)
47. THE stick--- a momento from the Blue Smirf.
48. Lotion
49. my prophetic gifts from the encounter retreat/ some choice prophetic words
50. an unbrella
51. window markers :)
52. an empty plastic bag (for wet things...like bathing suits or muddy shoes)
53. bug spray
54. Morgan's stick (not to be confused with THE stick)
55. magazines--- I don't even read magazines, lol.
56. a cooler
57. a bottle of sand :/ (a piece of California beach!)
58. Toilet paper from a rest stop someplace in Oregon.....it was our "susan poison"--- pretty much courtney and I just wanted it :) (and it embarassed Morgan, which made it even a little more enjoyable!)
58. "It Happened One Night"
59. "My Girl"


(I just took out my rainboots a few days ago...and my swim suit before cali to pack)


And I think that is it. Interesting. :/ And believe it or not, most of these things will remain in here all summer...organized neatly in the tub in the back, aka "The Emergency Kit"...and a bathing suit is being added today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So basically you haven't unpacked from Spring Break yet.

Katrina Hope said...

yes, and no :)

Anonymous said...

Apart from all the pieces of nature, that is not too far from mine. Lol. After all, I taught you the plastic box trick. : )
Kristin