Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I updated to google chrome on my work computer, and just picked up my iPhone 5.  I feel like this is a whole new world full of possibility.  I haven't had to restart my computer ONCE today due to a freeze-up.  And I can't even begin to tell you about the change in my mobile device.

I saw this morning that it was in-route for delivery, and I spent the next 5 hours refreshing the page over and over and over and over.  It must have been close to 100 refreshes.  As it approached one, it became almost every minute.  One minute nothing, the next "Status Change: Delivered."  I grabbed my jacket and ran next door to the AT&T store.  They hadn't even unpacked their deliveries yet.  Due to a nasty last couple months of phone issues - half the store recognizes me.  The gentleman who greeted me at the door was almost as excited as I was for me to finally be getting my new iPhone.  We are a very happy little family right now - the AT&T store and me.

Now, feel free to send me pictures, questions, and little smiley faces with hearts for eyes.  Once again, I can get them.  And I can track my calendar on the spot.  In fact, better than ever.  The only thing I have done so far is sync my gmail. Would you like to sync your calendar?  Why yes, iPhone, I would.  Waaaalaaaaaa.  Like a genie.  All my google calendars are right there, and I can turn them on and off with a click.  It is beautiful!

After 2 dark months of old technology - a light has come, a burden has lifted. Let's hope the good news and progressive movements continue!

No comments: