Saturday, November 24, 2007

I trust you all had a great Thanksgiving :)

I absolutely LOVED mine! I've decided I really need to become a famous writer- because I can write from anywhere. Why is this important? Because seeing Kim and Jason makes me so happy and yet so sad- I miss them the 5 months or so in between visits. I also miss Riss and would love to go visit her for a while in Oklahoma...and I'd love to visit Kaylee (I know she'd put me to work- I think I'd love it though!). Not to mention all the places I want to go, that I don't know anyone YET (Italy, Ireland, Texas...). I'd really like to go see Tina, Amanda, and Andrew in Montana. I'd love to go to New Jersey and New York- see where mom's family is from. I've just decided I need a job that I can travel with...especially extended stays.

Dad- I know you are having difficulty breathing...I could perhaps go write in Tahiti too- and I'll bring you and mom.....feeling better? lol.

It would be fantastic though- especially to have a little place out in Tennessee. :)

Back to the present.

I highly suggest seeing two movies this holiday season. Bella, and August Rush. Bella is a much smaller film and is more difficult to find- but it is SO worth supporting with your money! August Rush has gotten a lot of noise, so you probably already want to see it. It really is good- I will be buying it a.s.a. it comes out on video, Kris and I already decided within the first 5 minutes of the film that we also want the soundtrack!

I'm also looking forward to seeing "Dan in Real Life"- I have heard from a number of people (male and female alike) that is was great! And, I'd like to see "Enchanted"- looks fun.

I cannot WAIT to be off for Christmas break, I need to make it through finals first!!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dan in real life was GREAT!!!!!

~a

Morgan said...

I LIKE Kaylee. I officially can call her "find of the month" friend wise [And I know that she reads this :)] So I'll come with you on that trip. And maybe the one where you go see Larry.

August Rush and Bella r stellar. The August Rush soundtrack is worth every penny- maybe even worthy of walking down the aisle...yup, probably that good. not that i will be any time soon though.

Oh and uh...Whatever melts your butter!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Still laughing...

Morgan said...

I LIKE Kaylee. I officially can call her "find of the month" friend wise [And I know that she reads this :)] So I'll come with you on that trip. And maybe the one where you go see Larry.

August Rush and Bella r stellar. The August Rush soundtrack is worth every penny- maybe even worthy of walking down the aisle...yup, probably that good. not that i will be any time soon though.

Oh and uh...Whatever melts your butter!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Still laughing...

Unknown said...

I can't believe our time there is already over! We did manage however to do all that we wanted to do tradition-wise, though I was bummed I missed most of the parade :-( Please send me the pictures!!! Love you and miss you already!

PS - the idea of you having a little place out here, sounds perfect!