Monday, June 23, 2008


I want a space heater.

My legs are cold... on beautiful days like today, I like to dress in summery clothes. Today, capris. Yet, my office is always somewhat cold. It is no longer freezing, as it was for months, but it is NEVER warm, or comfortable. The office building management doesn't want to heat the building appropriately, and will also not allow space heaters. Not only will they "not allow it" but I believe when we use them, they blow the fuse in our cubicles :( My legs are cold...and I want nothing more than for them to be warm, maybe even toasty so I can pretend I am out in the sunshine....

Oh, a space heater. Someday, maybe I will get to have a space heater....until then, I will walk down to my car and grab my deere blanket :)


PS. 5 Days!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My space heater is on at work every day of the year. I'm always cold at work. But I do worry that I'll forget its on and leave for the weekend and burn down the whole building. Yeah not so cool.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN KATI! I am always freezing at my work! And its so annoying becuase its like 80 degrees outside but in here its the artctic!! But wanna hear a funny story? of course you do. Ok so I got a space heater even though we arent sposed to have them. But I got one becuase I am kind of sneaky and I knew where they were since I am the one who usually organizes all the closets anyway... so I had one for like 2months and it was glorious. And then one day I left work and accidentally left it on overnight. So then in the morning when i got there it was gone and i asked the receptionist what happened to it and she said my boss just took it. My boss took it away from me and hid it without even saying anything to me... like maybe she thought I wouldnt notice or something? Anyway it was funny but now i freeze everyday. And I wish i had a space heater too.
Love Toni