Sunday, June 08, 2008



Well, I found you are all still reading my blog at least, lol. You were just waiting for some real entertainment to respond to. :) Ty is pretty funny.

I am in the final days of my sophomore year- hallelujah!! Tomorrow one paper is due, and the other two are due Tuesday.

Staying engaged is another challenge. I have been working on my Engl 343 final for 5 and a half hours now. Also for several hours yesterday. I have moved back to my room, sitting on my bed now, my laptop propped on a pillow on my lap. I have a window right beside my bed and I keep seeing something move out of the corner of my eye (just now- again, a long plant blowing). I finally realized what most of the movement was, cottonwood.

Also, I have become a fan of Heroes. Not only I, but Heidi too now. I have two more episodes on a dvd which I haven't watched yet...but...no! do you paper kati!

I am such a blessed girl, I have so many incredible people in my life- all of you, and so many more! Thank you for being part of my life, thank you for all your hugs and notes and love and encouragement. :) Thank you for believing the best about me, for calling the best out of me, and for loving me when I am not really at my best :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you and love the pictures!!
~a

Anonymous said...

you're basically amazing and i love you SO much!
morgan marie