Friday, December 12, 2008

Tonight is the second performance of the play! :) I had a really fun breakfast with some of the greatest ladies (morgs, kaylee, and connie). I get to spend the night at the Morrills tonight, then tomorrow after the plays Aimes is spending the night with me! Then Sunday I get to go shopping with her and Kaylee after church, then it's our MC Christmas Party that evening!! Aww, I LOVE it!

I am so grateful for this holiday season where I get to fill my schedule with the people I love, more than with school and work! :)

I finished my short story and will probably post that soon, but not until miss MacKenna gets to read it ;)

Love you all, truly!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i had a fun time at breakfast two...expecially with Connies camera :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh..I love how you there was the George MacDonald quote in the intro :)