Friday, December 19, 2008

WASHINGTON SNOW DAYS!!

We have had snow like we haven't in years. It's not that we've got TONS of it, it's that it's really cold and more powdery than normal. This snow isn't going anywhere. Today is my third day working from home. It's supossed to be freezing today and tomorrow (no melting snow), and then fresh snow in on Sunday :) Love'n it!!! Here's what I spent yesterday doing...


(This was right after we landed the jump for the first time- we were laughing and "oww-ing" at once, wile rubbing our bootees!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Kati working from home. She got paid for this.
Kristin

Morgan said...

kati...next time i want to get snowed in with friends.

Unknown said...

Haaa haaa!!!! I almost just peed myself after reading Kris' comment. TOO FUNNY!

I wish I was there, I miss the snow terribly!

Katrina Hope said...

Seriously Kim, we haven't had snow like this since I can remember!