Thursday, July 13, 2006

Its a quarter to one- AM, so this can't be long. We are finished with the boston conference, we leave tomorrow for the next conference. Last night was rough, i cried. I am tired and have no defenses, and there was no where to hide when I cried really. You grow a lot at these conferences- you are forced to...you are NEVER alone. So, basically I miss my family. I was just seeing all that I have let go of this year and I told the Lord, "You win, but I still hurt today." Thats what it came to. I trust the Lord, and I will give all for Him, but I also wanted to be real that it hurt- I didn't have the strength to hide it. I love the Lord so much, and I am so grateful for how He is drawing me close. I love you all and miss you lots. Pray for Mrs. Morril please- she was in Isreal, and was evacuated today...pray for her family too.
All my love, Katrina Hope
(I have read lots lately!!!! Its great!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HONEY, WE MISS YOU TOO! WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND KNOW THAT GOD IS DOING GREAT THINGS IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU. IT IS GOD, TO HAVE ME LOOK UP YOUR BLOG AT 12:30 IN THE AM. HERE ON THUR. NIGHT OR FRIDAY MORNING! DADDY AND I ARE PRAYING RIGHT NOW FOR YOU. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND COUNTING THE DAYS WHEN YOU ARE HOME!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOX MOM

Anonymous said...

I love you babe. You are in the best place you can be in. So uncomfortable and vulnerable but the best place to grow. I have been there. It never gets easier but you find a certain comfort in knowing that God is in control and in that you are safe. He always heals our owies. Love you babe!
Kris

Unknown said...

I miss you too little one... :-) I'm sorry this has been so hard this week for you. Hopefully you'll be able to get a little rest soon. I wish I knew more deeply what you're wrestling with so much to give up. Or that I could carry this burden with you in some way. I love you tons. And I'll be there as fast as I can!! Big kisses and hugs! - Kim