Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yeah, we do tsg stuff now. We help with all the setting up of computers, and all the tear down. We've done it every conference this year, and at least last year- but I am not sure how long they have been doing it for, and we get to wear jeans and grey "eventforce" T's. Tomorrow we get to wear our brand new uniforms for the first time- they hucked the white polos and now we have red long sleeved, button up, collared shirts. They look pretty nice, but you can't get away without ironing them. The conference opens today- in that the attendees can register (I am not on registration this time, sad.) but the official conference doesn't begin till tomorrow. We worked from 8am to 9:45pm yesterday doing the most massive bag builds! ugh! And to make sure we got there on time (we take the subway there, and it requires 3 different buses/shuttles) and had time to eat we left out hotel at 6am!!! Yeah. lol. What rocks, is that there is a Starbucks in the lobby of our hotel, a nice big one...if I had a digital camera, I'd show you. And it usually opens before we leave-I have been spending my time with the Lord in one of the big chairs right outside the doors to it. Its been tiring, but fun. Its getting to be like a reunion because you meet so many MCs throughout the year at the conferences, and then you don't see them for forever. The South Dallas AG MCs are here, which I wasn't expecting, and so I have got to see my friend Nicole who I met at the Dallas Convergence. And Puyallup is here, so I get to see Daniela. Theres lots of them, its pretty fun in the breakroom- which is big this time since there are so any of us, and luckily it is seperate from the Eventforce office so we can talk and hangout a bunch. I met the Open Bible MCs from Spokane too, and then are really sweet...oh, look at that..STABUCKS IS OPEN! I am gonna go spend time with the Lord. We are leaving the hotel today at 7am.
Love you all!

Oh, one last thing- I took my first Taxi last night. Yep. eventful. memorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that when Italy won, they showed not only the huge throng in Rome, but another huge gathering in Boston!! So, did you get to get in on any of that? Love ya, Baby! Got your phone call, but was at Jim
Ries watching the game before coming to work. Sorry you have been going through so much lately..
I have been praying for you ..and your sisters.. XXOOXOXOOX Dad