Monday, April 09, 2007


I made it...I had an Italian quiz this morning and an online quiz due today by 5pm...I also had to work right after class and be at the Ruffs to babysit by 5. It took some creativity...well not really that much creativity, but diligence...and I got it done.

Did you all know what classes I am taking this quarter?
I am taking anthropology, history of celtic civilization, and Italian 103 (I have to finish it with a 2.0 or higher to get any (and all) of my foreign language credits.

...Just had a few "emergencies"- meaning will's band aid fell off his finger, lol. And then abby's hand TOUCHED his face. Somebody's tired.


This is funny....he just punched his sister (not that part) but then I went over to talk to him and he ran away and I said, "Come back and talk to me, I'm counting to three Will, or you are going to have a time out." And he says as he runs away, "I'm going to have a time out." Not like challening, but like, I am on my way there right now, don't bother. lol. Abby and I both tried not to laugh, and then she goes, "I wish he would do that all the time."
Quality.

But, I should get back. I love you all. Above's a pic of two big soccer stars... ;)



Best Bird Dog We Ever Had
Coming Soon to a Home Near You

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, the second picture is nothing but black, not exactly sure what's going on there.

And speaking of pictures - you have got to help me out with the pictures I took on mom's camera - for the love! I know your super busy, but she doesn't know how, so can you please email them to me????

PLLEEEAAASSEEE!

Kimmers

Anonymous said...

Good words.