Sunday, April 22, 2007

It is late and I am very tired after a long day, long two days. But I also don't want to go to sleep. I feel so, Great? I am not sure how to explain it. And I don't think I really want to try to figure it all out either. Something incredible has happened in me, and I feel so free, and I am going to hold onto it. All I know for certain is that I looked into the eyes of God...seriously. I closed my eyes and was saying "God my eyes are fixed on yours" and suddenly I was looking into the most fierce, passionate, intense, loving eyes. I felt like the face was a lion, but not, a mix between a lion and a tiger...and yet not quite. It was neither, but I felt that way, and kind of eagle like too. Anyways, he spoke to me and He said "I am going to have you." His teeth were sharp, I remember that. I was taken aback and opened my eyes and just thought Wooo. But it still didn't quite register to me how much this meant....and its grown in me more and more since last night when it happend. I was struggling to let Him get close and stay close. I was struggling to let Him love me, and be pleased with me. And I can't really say how it happened, but He loved me and I feel His pleasure and He opened my heart. And I really do believe this is just the beginning of the beginning. Kim Walker (and incredible worship leader for those who don't know of her) prayed over me last night (Wow! Was that really just last night?) and broke a lot of things over me and I really believe cemented all that God did in me in worship and during the meeting. She said that I was going to have an impartation of God's love like never before, just a downpour- and that she really believed I was very close, I just had to keep pressing in and waiting. This was AFTER I had seen His eyes and He had said what He did to me...I didn't ever mention that to her, before or after. Crazy huh? And as much as I have felt His love, and the incredible freedom I keep finding is even greater than I realized (for real...prayer tonight, I was like "Wow, I wasn't even expecting this, but I was really freed and I am praying like I haven't in..actually, like I never have"), I still don't believe its what she was referring to. And I am soooo at peace finally that I don't have to struggle for it, He told me, "I am gonna have you/ get you" AHHH, yes!!! I am soooo excited. He told me SOOO many things these past two days alone, directly from His voice, through worship, and through others and I am OVERFLOWING.

So, I didn't begin this blog to even talk about all this, but you got a little taster of how incredible God has been to me these past couple days. SO, here is why I started this blog. I began this blog to keep in contact with my family while I was in Masters Commission and let them know all that God was doing in me, and also the fun stories. AND it was great for that, especially since my heart flows out better through my hands than it does through my mouth it seems. But now, my family sees me more and I have started writing less. Only the past few weeks have I been hearing from others that they read my blog (through Kim and Jason's I think mostly), and now I have passed it along to a few close friends as well. So, as you look through you may see some incredibly personal blogs that are written to my family...I guess you just get a little inside peak. But, WELCOME to my blog...I want to keep it still relatively personal because this is meant for me to share real things and encouragement, as well as the fun stories that I might not get a chance to share with you all. I love you all...leave a comment.

Its pretty awesome that my blog is being seen by some new people/ close friends, because God is opening up my heart, for Himself, and for others too. And I am being known. He is breaking different mindsets, disabling lies, and bringing such sweet freedom in being who HE calls me, and allowing myself to be known. I LOVED it when Kim Walker began singing "This Little Light of Mine"...I was laughing and crying because that children's song is the song of my heart in this season.

I am SOOO grateful for His blood, for the power of His cross, for the relationship of His people, and for HIS PASSIONATE LOVE! I want to know Him, touch Him, taste Him.

A couple quotes I would love to share....

"It is better to be dead than to be alive and not know why." (I missed who sourced!)

"God is saying, 'The things you usually do when it rains, don't do. Nows the time to go jump in puddles!'".... "God, we are not afraid to get wet!" (Morgan Gilbert!)

"We cannot afford to have thoughts in our head about us, that God doesn't have for us." (Benni Johnson)

"God looked at Moses, a stuterer and a murderer, and He saw a deliverer...God looked at David, a shepherd, and He saw a King. What does He see when He looks at you?" (Ceci Sheets)

I must get to bed, I have to be up in a few hours for SLT! I love you all! ...and "He is gonna get you, and have you" so rest in His love!!!

XOXO Katrina Hope

2 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

Katrina - It's fun to read your blog... glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for your personal sharing... The Lord really touched me in a deep way at that conference too. I'm not sure if I can even explain it in words at this point. Thanks for your encouragement. love, Rachel N

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for what the Lord has in store for you..... And I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!! DAD