Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So, here is the image you always here about....

I know I haven't given you any pictures in while...so here is me RIGHT NOW...


So I am sitting on the lawn in the Quad, in the sunshine (still a bit chilly because of the breeze). Surrounded by the cherry blossoms and amazing old buildings. Poor Ty got on the bus, only to realize he had to go get a book from the library, so he turned around and came back...now he is sitting with me in the sunshine. We decided to take a class together today, only neither of us really like the class we chose...atleast we can suffer together, lol.


Sorry the blog isn't long, my battery is low and I don't have an outlet nearby, obviously.
I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA-LA-LU-JAH!

HA-LA-LU-JAH!

HA-LA-LU-JAH!, HA-LA-LU-JAH!, HA-LA-LU-JAH!, HA-LAAA, LU - JAH!!

For some insane reason, I thought I would check to see if this blog might have been updated or maybe just disabled and taken down. I thought you would never post again! This is wonderful! Pictures from your life back home, other than from MySpace - I love it!!! Yeah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah..... and you look soooo much better than you will shortly.... Miss mousey brown girl! :-)