Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kim,
Don't worry about TAKING Kris anywhere for coffee each morning, at this point, I think you can just feed her straight beans ;) No, just kidding, but really, she WILL LOVE just having Jason's french press....so you'll just have to drag him out of bed...Kris will ask him sweetly....she's convinced she's his favorite sister-in-law. :P I don't know. heehee.

EVERYONE,

Want to hear another funny story? (Man, my life is packed with the unusual as of late.)

This morning, I was going to come in early (6am) to get my hours in early, so I can get home and take my online test (I have 24 hours starting at 8am), write my rough draft of my paper, and study for my archaeology exam (tomorrow morning at 8:30am).

So, I got out the door late- because getting out of bed was incredibly painful, and I'd had plenty of sleep, my silly body. I gt coffee at my stand. I got stuck in a little traffic since it was now about 6:30. Then, as I got off the freeway I started to wonder if I had my key card. I always take it off and put it in my center compartment....not there. I looked around a bit more. I hadn't taken it off my jeans yesterday. :(

So, I pulled up to my building and parked in a visitor spot...and waited till 8am, when others would be coming in to the office. It ended up being quite pleasant though. I signed into the company wireless, and listened to christmas music in my lovely warm car, drinking my mocha. It wasn't bad. But it WAS funny. I just worked outside my office, from my car.

I'm also getting moved desks again today or thursday. Dad, I am beginning to understand how you feel- this is my 3rd move, and I've only been here a year. lol. Thats alright though, hopefully my cube is nice like this one.

Love you,
Kati

No comments: