Monday, December 17, 2007


A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.



My dad sent me a forward from a friend, and I especially liked this line of it :)


Today is Kristin's 25th Birthday! She is flying home from Tennessee right now- I'm leaving work to go pick her up in a half an hour and I am so excited to see her. Though Kris has only been gone less than a week- we have both been so busy with school and finals that we haven't gotten to do much more than study in the same room/ coffee shop ;) as each other. I am SO excited for Christmas- I can't believe it is only 8 days away!!! It really snuck up on me this year, I have all my shopping left to do (including for Kris' birthday gift!) and I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it...

Happy Birthday Krissy-Poo!!!

No comments: