Monday, October 27, 2008

I liked my outfit today, and of course, saw no one I knew.

Last week, I wore sweats. I saw both Tyson, and Braden on campus, not a big deal, just ironic. But let's be honest, I then had the most attractive guy I think I've seen on campus in the last three years come sit by me with his novel to read, in his MEKs. Yes, I sat on the window sill drinking my white mocha and reading my short story, in my sweats, mentally chastising myself and laughing.

Thankfully, I don't take myself too seriously, and therefore I can share this ridiculous real-life humor with you my friend. :)

Life is nearly always funny in perspective.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kati, you make me laugh and i love you!
~morgan marie

Morgan said...

oh susan!

Katrina Hope said...

Come on morg, call that destiny out of me!! haaahaa!!

If only...if only, lol.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!! I love how you share your inner conversation :)

Unknown said...

Help your uncool sister understand what MEK's are. ;-)

Katrina Hope said...

Uncool sister: (heheheee), they are just a brand of jeans I like. They sell them at Buckle, and a number of other places I'm sure...I just hadn't seen a guy wearing them before.

Rachel Sarah said...

It never fails... the day I choose no make-up, or grubby clothes, I'll run into a friend I haven't seen for 15 years!

I was going to ask what MEKs are, but my Nashville friend beat me to it! I have to say though, this country girl has also never heard of Buckle. oh well