Friday, October 31, 2008

My Sister (the avid blogger) does a weekly Friday Fill-in which I believe is an act of the bigger blogging community. (I just cut n' pasted it from her page ;)

1. My favorite food seasoning is cinnamon (?)

2. Laughing is music to my ears- especially loved ones. :)

3. Lucky is having class cancelled!

4. My relationships is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people look like asylum escapees today!

6. Pumpkin Purea, instant vanilla pudding mix and eggs was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am going to do a little baking (pumpkin bread/pumpkin pie), read "The Lucky One" and potentially watch a movie with a couple friends, drink carmel apple ciders and eat whatever I baked, tomorrow my plans include coffee with Kristin Hale and doing homework and Sunday, I have church, play practice and I think Red Robs at some point :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should follow up this blog with how you ended up spending the weekend: sick on the couch with your big sister, making mom miserable. lol.
(by the way, spilt is not a word, spilled coffee. English major.)
Kristin

Katrina Hope said...

I actually did all of those things. Except yes, I was sick with my sis..but that was mostly Wednesday Thursday Kri (that we laid on the couch, wishing Kim were there to baby us)...and then I spent the jist of Saturday laying on the couch again.
(minus coffee with Kristin Hale in the morning, and going with Kolleen to Jessica's game that evening).

Morgan said...

time for an update :)