Monday, October 06, 2008

It is so grose feeling in my class room right now- like moldy moist feeling. :P

Furthermore, today is a no-makeup-day. For two reasons, it just felt like one of those low-key days (and I like ot have them on occassion...the day someone doesn't recognize me because I don't have on my makeup, is the day I throw it all away forever!) Also, I left it in my mom's car yesterday, lol.

But yes, It feels good to liberate my face for the day :)

This was not the intention of my blog today. Steering to the right...
I just checked up on Kim's book blog, my book-ravished oldest sister has just finished yet another book. And yet again, I decided I want to read it, so, I put it in the mental list.

Here is a chunk of the ever-growing list of books I wish to read, the order is random.
1. Something by Faulkner
2. The Endless Knot, book 3 in the Song of Albion trilogy
3. Lucky One
4. Sundays at Tiffany's
5. Beloved by Toni Morrison
6. East of Eden by Steinbeck
7. Catch-22
8. The Allegory of Love by CS Lewis
9. Surprised by Joy by CS Lewis
10. The Four Loves by CS Lewis
11. The Weight of Glory by CS Lewis (can you tell I like CS Lewis)
12. Till We Have Faces by Lewis
13. Something from Jane Austin
14. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult (I started it last spring...and need to finish!)
15. Dreaming with God by Bill Johnson
16. The Seeking Heart
17. The Brothers K

and then there's the list of the best 100 books written which I'd like to read...

:/ meanwhile...I'm reading Beowulf (again!) and other vast old and middle english pieces, in a very moist and moldy smelling room.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

out of all those books you want to read I ca proudly say I have read one of them: dreaming with God as it was assigned to us in Externs. MOst of the other nes I haven't even heard of lol

Katrina Hope said...

yeah- it's a random list of books that happened to come to mind during that class that I've been saying I want to read...there are far more...and I read FAR too slow to say I will get through them any time soon :/

Rachel Sarah said...

And tomorrow, your list may be different. That's how it works with me. I just added a bunch of classics to my GoodReads list and while I've been home sick, I've read about 80 pages of Emma. I like it!

Anonymous said...

wow. that is quite the list! i've only heard of like a few of them.
i miss you!!!!!!! like alot.
love you
morgan