Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Prophetic Gift From a Friend.


Your journey begs some questions. Is there danger or certainty? What is the way? Must you be tame?
You cry for the wild, you crave the unknown. Let the world open before you to this unexplored frame!
Never decry your place! Never step back from the edge! YOU ARE NOT MAIMED!

The Wild lays before you, notice this as you go: the places you will be reaching require that you flow
With His heart, with His mercy! Open the books before you and let the words rise from the page. For letters will not come out, rather vines of life, of grace. Take this life, inhale it deep, as you do the life will come from you! Never again look at a library as a place of misspent age or knowledge but as a jungle of worlds and wisdom yet to be discovered.

Know this, in His jungle you have complete freedom! No fear, no false safety, it is danger but He has ALL things in His view. "Run! Run! RUN! You have total freedom Daughter!"

----
I'd seen several pictures James had created for friends, and finally last week I told him I'd really like one. (I found out the others had asked for theirs too...and here I was afraid to ask, lol). This is what I found tonight on facebook, with my name tagged on it. I absolutely love it, and it's description, as I told him, "breaks me open." Ah, yes, I cried, it struck something so true in my heart. Thank you James!

No comments: