Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is from last night:

I just left the Healing Explosion meeting. I didn’t really want to, but after worship homework came back to mind and I just felt peace about leaving, and not about staying. I got in my car and started heading home, then pulled into a parking lot and turned around. I headed to the Rosehill Starbucks, and as I waited at a red light I realized, I feel the closest thing to drunk in the Spirit I’ve ever felt. Like, I am certain that if I close my eyes right now, I’d dream of heaven. And as that thought crossed my mind, I rolled my head back and contemplated going to sleep right there….at the light. And then I grew more certain, I’m pretty lost in the Spirit right now. I then realized- I can prophesy right now. And I started thinking—dang, who can I think of, I wanna get a word for someone right now- or like a million people right now. And yes, I’m laughing at myself at this point. Then I pull into the paring lot, grab my bag and walk inside. Set up. Yep, it hits me: I not only have no cell right now, but Starbucks has no internet. I can’t reach anyone, I can’t be distracted by text messages, phone calls, work email, or facebook. And I know undoubtably, I have just been totally set up. I feel the Holy Spirit rinsing through me so totally that my body feels fluid, my mind amazed and awake, and I have nothing but my laptop- and an infinite number of blank word documents. ☺ And the story begins there.
I open my laptop and I get lost in the prophetic picture from James. Awwww, let’s go find some danger- let’s go create in a world of danger. Let’s not be tame. ☺

No comments: