Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bob n Lou n Me


Meet Bobbo and Lou Lou, my two oldest friends. I love these two with the deepest, oldest parts of my childlike heart! And I love their spouses, and their little baby girls. It's funny Elise just posted these photos, because last weekend I came across a photo board my sister Kim made me for high school graduation. There is a photo of Elise and I at the beach at about age 4. We've been doing the same thing for the 20 years since. There's also a photo of Robby and Me at about 2, sitting on my sisters' laps. I sat and stared at these photos, and the collection of others from over the years, and I thanked God for the friends in my life. For the times I wanted to slap them. And the times they slapped me. lol. ** The 4th member of "the neighborhood" is missing from these photos, but he's in a million others. The neighborhood would have been nothing without TyTy. ** Bobbo, LouLou, TyTy & Kate. I've been a very blessed girl over the years.

No comments: