Monday, July 30, 2012

For the past 25 years, I have gone to family camp every single August.  I was 8 months old at my first one, and I've never missed a year since. 

For the past 3 years, we have owned the soccer tournament.  So far, no one else has held the title.  And I'd really like it to stay that way. 

But this year, it's looking like I won't be able to make it.  Especially not for Thursday, which is of course the soccer tournament. 

I'd basically just accepted that is how it has to be.  But looking over these photos, I'm having a really hard time letting that sit.   Currently, I'm scheming...

Dreaming of a 4peat. : )


Boys, I hope you kept your yellow shorts.... teehee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

4peat huh? So that's what you call it. Could have sworn is was called something else...

Unknown said...

4peat huh? So that's what you call it. Could have sworn I've heard it called something else...